The Labex ECODEC is a research consortium in Economics and Decision Sciences common to three leading French higher education institutions based in the larger Paris area: École polytechnique, ENSAE and HEC Paris. The Labex Ecodec offers:
– One-year postdoctoral fellowships for 2017-2018
– Two-year postdoctoral fellowships for 2017-2019
The monthly gross salary of postdoctoral fellowships is 3 000 €.
Candidates are invited to contact as soon as possible members of the research group (see below) with whom they intend to work.
Research groups concerned by the call:
Area 1: Secure Careers in a Global Economy
Area 2: Financial Market Failures and Regulation
Area 3: Product Market Regulation and Consumer Decision-Making
Area 4: Evaluating the Impact of Public Policies and Firms’ Decisions
Area 5: New Challenges for New Data
Please note that HEC, Genes, and X PhD students are not eligible to apply for this call.
Deadline for application: 31st December 2016
Screening of applications and decisions can be made earlier for strong candidates who need an early decision.
The application should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org in PDF. Please mention the area number on which you apply in the subject.
The application package includes:
1. A cover letter with the name of a potential supervisor among the group;
2. A research statement;
3. A letter from the potential supervisor in support of the project;
4. A Curriculum vita (with the address of the candidate, phone and e-mail contact).
5. The Ph.D. dissertation or papers/preprint;
6. Reference letters, including one from the PhD advisor. A letter from a member of the research group with whom the candidate is willing to interact will be appreciated.
Selection will be based on excellence and a research project matching the group’s research agenda.
Area 1 “Secure careers in a Global Economy”: Pierre Cahuc (ENSAE), Dominique Rouziès (HEC), Isabelle Méjean (École polytechnique)
Area 2: “Financial Market Failures and Regulation”: François Derrien (HEC), Jean-David Fermanian, (ENSAE) Edouard Challe (École polytechnique)
Area 3: “Decision-Making and Market Regulation”: Nicolas Vieille (HEC), Philippe Choné (ENSAE), Marie-Laure Allain (École polytechnique)
Area 4: “Evaluating the Impact of Public Policies and Firm’s Decisions”: Bruno Crépon (ENSAE), Yukio Koriyama (École polytechnique), Daniel Halbheer (HEC)
Area 5: “New Challenges for New Data”: Anna Simoni (ENSAE), Gilles Stoltz (HEC)